Thursday, 26 May 2011

abecedario en graffiti

abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • AirmanPika
    Jan 16, 09:00 PM
    OK we know apple supposedly has some kind of super secret planned for the Final Cut meet thats supposed to begin in a few minutes...

    Now, I'm going to make my own personal leap of logic here based on rumblings over the last few weeks.

    Touch screen tablet, newton 2, multitouch tablet.

    Now here we have final cut.

    Even though the product isn't exactly geared towards just that I can almost see some kind of Wacom Cintiq apple device. Multitouch gestures, pen input for graphics editing, tablet format. Basicly a handheld multimedia editing platform for pros. Maybe would need to link to a Mac Pro as it won't itself be able to process the graphics of an HD Video or something similarly intensive.

    Yea I know my head is in the clouds but it would be a fun toy.




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • adpretto
    Apr 30, 09:39 AM
    Hey There,

    San Diego Again

    So Me and My GF were at the Fashion Valley Mall San Diego Store waiting in Line and we were just asked to leave the Mall til it technically opens at 10am

    The Security Guard also said that the Mall Management had no idea of a Special Event Occurring today , and until the Apple Store Notifies them the we are not allowed to Form a line outside the store.

    All we can do is wait in the Malls Food Court.

    So until 10am we are back at home browsing the forums trying to get more info.




    abecedario en graffiti. Graffiti Alphabet Bubble
  • Graffiti Alphabet Bubble


  • Durandal7
    Jul 7, 04:06 AM
    The ID is the number in the URL of your profile

    i.e. http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1329
    1329 being the ID number.

    It indicates when you joined in relation to everyone else.




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • Psilocybin
    Apr 18, 07:43 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Paper towel? Might as well take a knife to it haha




    abecedario en graffiti. graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts
  • graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts


  • Over Achiever
    Sep 21, 07:06 AM
    I'd recommend buying a Dell 2005FPW, 20" widescreen LCD (1680x1050) just like the Apple ACD. Should cost around $400-500 currently depending on coupons, sometimes dipping under $400 at the right time with the right coupons.




    abecedario en graffiti. Abecedario Graffiti
  • Abecedario Graffiti


  • profets
    Mar 24, 01:30 PM
    No way I'm spending the night out with this cold :P Plus I'm working. I'll be heading there tomorrow at 12:30. Yeah, I think t should be fine, although I only want the 16GB White.

    Yeah, no way i'd line up overnight. Probably go tomorrow mid day to square one.




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti. lt;bgt
  • abecedario en graffiti. lt;bgt


  • cr2sh
    Dec 7, 07:57 PM
    I've got this camera and it's a very nice little package. My 1GB card fits a hella of a lot of images, the quality is superb and at that price... it's hard to go wrong.

    A very handy little camera that I'd highly recommend.




    abecedario en graffiti. el abecedario en graffiti.
  • el abecedario en graffiti.


  • Young Spade
    Apr 20, 05:44 PM
    Well right now I have two computers; my MacBook and my windows PC. I had the PC before hand so all of my files were on that; when I got the Mac I transfereed all of the important things over (pictures, school documents), and kept the movies and things like that on the old computer.

    I take my Mac with me, the PC stays at home. Everything I do now is on the Mac, however whenever I download movies, tv shows, things like that I watch them on the 19 inch monitor I have hooked up to the windows laptop.

    However for transferring a few files between I use DropBox; great little program that syncs everything in a free 2gb folder to unlimited computers (and devices like Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad).




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • Next Tuesday
    Apr 24, 10:47 PM
    hows this deal?

    Here (http://www.buy.com/prod/13-3-macbook-intel-core-2-duo-2-4ghz-4gb-ram-500gb-hard-drive-nvidia/q/sellerid/31064376/loc/101/217650314.html)
    Or this (http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?mco=MTM3NDc0NDI)? (2nd option, for $1,499.00)

    Just buy my late 2010 core i7 15" mbp. Lol.




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • sab165
    May 6, 11:38 PM
    My Uptime - 12 hours :p

    Do you pay your electricity bill?

    Also that is one sure way to fry your Mac. Power surge can happen at any time.. Do you really trust those $100 surge boards for 24/7 use or do you have UPS.

    Also think of how much dust gets in there...

    Not smart to leave your computer on 24/7.

    Are you kidding? The OP is just making a point about how good a mac is vs. a pc. If I even think about leaving my pc up for two days it will shut down just because I had that idea. The OP also stated that he had to leave it up to run a project for that amount of time.




    abecedario en graffiti. Abecedario De Graffiti.
  • Abecedario De Graffiti.


  • ratherbfishn
    May 4, 03:22 PM
    When I bought my imac years ago, it made a loud, vibrating, squeal right out of the box. It was so long ago, I forget if it was a hard drive or fan. After a couple tries with phone support, I took it back and was given a new one.




    abecedario en graffiti. el abecedario en graffiti.
  • el abecedario en graffiti.


  • mrsir2009
    Apr 23, 03:11 PM
    Yeah there is a major problem with backlit wireless keyboards: The batteries aren't going to last for months anymore, are they? Where is all that power for the lights going to come from?




    abecedario en graffiti. Abecedario Graffiti
  • Abecedario Graffiti


  • InsanelyApple
    Apr 30, 10:01 AM
    i found this thread while looking for the solution to a similar situation. I too am looking for a phone with a QWERTY keyboard that does not require a data plan, but I also need a calendar that can sync with my mac computer. I don't care what calendar it is (google/ical/other) and and am willing to buy/download third party software, but am not sure about Bit Pim since fourm users' reviews seem mixed at best. I would like to stay with Verizon (cdma) if possible, but haven't found a phone on their network to fit my needs, so now I am open to any carrier. Any advice appreciated.

    Well, I don't know about the calendar syncing, but the best Verizon feature phone is the LG enV3.




    abecedario en graffiti. el abecedario en graffiti.
  • el abecedario en graffiti.


  • imaketouchtheme
    Apr 8, 07:54 PM
    Most likely, the buyer will send you back a Core 2 Duo machine and keep your i5. Did you jot down the serial number with pictures before you sent the computer to him/her?




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario en graffiti.
  • abecedario en graffiti.


  • BigBeast
    Apr 26, 09:00 PM
    I've been researching some of the OCZ PCI solutions (much cheaper of course) and I doubt I will be able to boot in Mac Pro with that card, is that true ?

    Why would you think that? If you have the correct PCIe slot, it should allow you to boot from it. A quick email to their tech support might allow you know for sure.

    HOWEVER! If you're thinking about the cheaper versions, look at their transfer speeds. Only PCI solutions which offer a clear speed enhancement over SATA 2 or 3 should be bought. Why waste a PCI slot if a SATA drive has the same performance (assuming you have more SATA slots available than PCI slots)?




    abecedario en graffiti. Abecedario Graffiti
  • Abecedario Graffiti


  • Bitman
    Nov 4, 02:32 PM
    Looking for feedback on the new 23" Aluminum Cinema Display.

    Who has one?
    Are you having any problems with backlighting or pink tint?



    bit




    abecedario en graffiti. GRAFFITI!!!!TENGO ABECEDARIOS
  • GRAFFITI!!!!TENGO ABECEDARIOS


  • aftk2
    Feb 11, 02:59 PM
    I'm the creator and lead developer behind concrete5. It's an open source CMS written in PHP. In-context editing, easy to extend, marketplace of free and commercial add-ons/themes, the whole shebang:

    http://www.concrete5.org




    abecedario en graffiti. abecedario de graffiti.
  • abecedario de graffiti.


  • Lau
    Sep 22, 05:51 PM
    Ah, Ok. It's a .mov file. That sounds suspiciously Mac friendly. I presume .avi might be better?




    abecedario en graffiti. El Abecedario En Graffiti.
  • El Abecedario En Graffiti.


  • iPhone4you
    Apr 10, 07:58 PM
    I need a case for my iPhone 4. I don't want it to be too bulky, and I don't need too much coverage.

    Thanks!




    TheOnlyJon
    Dec 26, 08:31 PM
    Music. Not a single day.




    Rower_CPU
    Jul 22, 02:56 PM
    Firewire target disk mode might do the trick.

    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58583




    md63
    Mar 4, 11:25 AM
    Thank you for your replies. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to jailbreak 4.2.1?

    Thanks




    wchong
    Jun 10, 09:37 AM
    I would have thought that Apple still cared about making computers.

    Guess we were both wrong.

    ever since ipod hit the market they have been more concerned with that market. most of their revenue (correct me if i'm wrong) comes from ipod sales.




    rpaloalto
    Sep 19, 08:37 PM
    I made the switch last year from windumbs, something I should have done years ago. I want to display my new feelings with some desktop photos. I have seen a few O SX vs. win themes, example there was one with the apple logo melting in to the win logo another one had the OS X logo standing on top of the msn butter fly. but for some reason now that I want theme I cant find em! if any one can give me a link to wear I mite find such images defacing the ms logos it would be appreciated



    No comments:

    Post a Comment