Tuesday, 14 June 2011

mensajes de amor cristianos

images Mensajes De Amor Cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. tattoo mensajes de amor
  • tattoo mensajes de amor


  • Leo07
    11-14 09:41 PM
    All the thoughts...and suggestions in the heat of the moment is fine....but let'sa ll stick to the same passion and participate in IV efforts with the same enthusiasm.




    wallpaper tattoo mensajes de amor mensajes de amor cristianos. Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.
  • Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.


  • add78
    05-30 09:54 AM
    1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
    2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.

    Please check with attorney asap.
    What Snathan said above is absolutely 100% correct.
    However as someone else said about stamping and getting over the out of status period issues is not correct, if at any point you were out of status (no salary or no valid i-94 (white card or the 797)), it may come back to haunt you during GC process.
    Without getting into the risk/debate of whether you were counted for cap when "A" filed for your H1, in order to file with another employer "C", it is advisable to work for "A" if they have a valid H1 filed for you and if you have just left the University employer without any delay and consult with an attorney to remedy the out of status issue for the period since you left the Univ. employer. And as always, if you think you were helped by the senior members here, please consider helping IV by donating to your own cause as soon as you get a project / back on track. Thank You.




    mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos
  • mensajes de amor cristianos


  • raj2007
    06-14 08:40 PM
    lets say we dont apply for ead and ap now...will that affect filing ead and ap in the future if the priority dates retrogress?


    No..you can file later based on pending 485 but why you want to wait to save some bucks.




    2011 Mensajes De Amor Cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.
  • Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.


  • pd_recapturing
    05-22 08:37 PM
    In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?



    more...

    mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes cristianos de amor. AMOR | Mensajes Cristianos .
  • mensajes cristianos de amor. AMOR | Mensajes Cristianos .


  • unit
    09-16 03:57 PM
    I am also in a similar situation, and have the same question.
    Any one with answers?




    mensajes de amor cristianos. Cristianos @ Arte Radikal
  • Cristianos @ Arte Radikal


  • smiledentist
    06-14 06:33 PM
    Any more advices please



    more...

    mensajes de amor cristianos. Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.
  • Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.


  • rockstart
    02-23 12:06 PM
    What you think about state of economy does not matter. You have few options at this moment. First of all update your profile. If you have EAD then yes you can do an AC21 but that means there is some company out there which has a job & salary that matches your labor profile. So if you can find one then the option is always open to make the switch.




    2010 mensajes de amor cristianos mensajes de amor cristianos. Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.
  • Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.


  • immuser
    10-22 03:23 PM
    I got receipts on Oct 20 for my application sent on Jul 18 and received by USCIS on 19th. I sent it to NSC and get receipts from TSC.

    however, the receipt date is Aug 17th. Can others share their receipt dates? is it close to the date received by USCIS ?

    I am afraid this might affect the overall processing time badly.



    more...

    mensajes de amor cristianos. hot mensajes de amor
  • hot mensajes de amor


  • Pineapple
    04-27 07:56 AM
    read this:

    Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)




    hair Mensajes De Amor Cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes cristianos de amor
  • mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes cristianos de amor


  • pd052009
    09-13 02:29 PM
    1.Once the I-140 is approved, the PD is associated with you. If your new employer files new PERM and I-140, you can port your PD(no matter what your employer does with ur I-140).

    2. If you port PD to same EB category, you won't save any time. Time saving mostly depend on EB category.

    Hi,
    I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:

    1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?

    2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
    Thanks.



    more...

    mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes cristianos de amor. mensajes de amor cristianos
  • mensajes cristianos de amor. mensajes de amor cristianos


  • ArkBird
    07-29 06:29 PM
    This is my job description before being director and as per my lawyer (absolute hearsay) , "The very purpose of AC21 is to give us relief from working for same jobs over number of years and this is natural progression of job.you are in your SAME field. If it was Director of Finance of Sale, it's big no no but in this case you are just growing vertically i my professional career. USCIS has very liberal policy in this matter

    And yes, you don't have to inform USCIS about it.

    Good Luck with your new job!




    hot mensajes cristianos de amor. AMOR | Mensajes Cristianos . mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor para hombres.
  • mensajes de amor para hombres.


  • trig1
    01-15 03:14 PM
    Are ovals allowed? I can probably guess the answer to this, but just wanted to double check before I made my entry.



    more...

    house Mensajes De Amor Cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos
  • mensajes de amor cristianos


  • ubetman
    08-04 01:09 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..




    tattoo Cristianos @ Arte Radikal mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos.
  • mensajes de amor cristianos.


  • sanju
    04-30 10:02 PM
    What is the agenda now?

    someone just woke up after 8 months, now asking the agenda, not willing to spare a penny or bring in energy, but wants an "update" about the date & time he will get his GC in mail. Is that something new, NO, its been a consistent behavior, that's why I never liked gjoe.



    .



    more...

    pictures Mensajes De Amor Cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes cristianos de amor
  • mensajes cristianos de amor


  • bablata2007
    11-27 03:44 PM
    I-140 is approved. H1-B 8th yr. is valid till march 2008.

    Thanks.




    dresses mensajes de amor para hombres. mensajes de amor cristianos. poemas de amor para novios
  • poemas de amor para novios


  • crazyghoda
    03-25 03:43 PM
    "There are tons of skilled LEGAL immigrants from India/China waiting to buy houses with 20% down payment but wont because our immigration system have yet to process their green cards. Reform immigration & it will eventually improve the housing market."

    Got it in with 1 character to spare :D

    Please vote on this guys!!



    more...

    makeup hot mensajes de amor mensajes de amor cristianos. Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.
  • Mensajes De Amor Cristianos.


  • yabadaba
    06-22 03:20 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf

    Does this mean USCIS take it back?
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    Calm down..its there




    girlfriend mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos. mensajes de amor cristianos.
  • mensajes de amor cristianos.


  • factoryman
    06-19 05:56 PM
    go to forum. Click on my name in the user currently online. My profile will come up.

    Then click on 'Find all posts by factoryman'., or something like that. The tile of the post is 'Final Word on Adult Vaccination'
    Only one MMR is recommended by CDC and these recom. are current till Sep 2007.

    Ok I found the link of yesterday. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=86250&postcount=133)

    Center for Disease Control (CDC) USA – Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
    Recommended adult immunization schedule
    Vaccine – Age Group – Dose(s)
    TDAP- (all ages) – 1 dose Td booster every 10 years
    MMR – (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    MMR – (50-64) – 1 dose
    Varicella - (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    Varicella – (50-64) – 1 dose

    Straight from Horse's Mouth (http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/2007adult-schedule.pdf)(the CDC link is not working):


    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????




    hairstyles mensajes cristianos de amor. mensajes de amor cristianos mensajes de amor cristianos. poemas de amor cristianos para
  • poemas de amor cristianos para


  • hoolahoous
    09-15 07:02 PM
    you can go to a nice restaurant with friends AND donate some money to Sankara Eye foundation (they do eye operations for poor in India and send you the name and contact info of the person who benefited from your donation)..

    that's what I did when I got greened.. :)




    eb3retro
    04-15 08:38 AM
    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.

    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit

    also update ur profile..




    zCool
    04-01 05:27 PM
    "Bought" the labor?
    So you broke the LAW..
    And now you want to know how to break it further??
    You are ignorant, and CRIMINAL!
    Not to mention stupid!
    Get the heck outta here..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment